I am a 55 year old male to whom the unexpected occured. I took ill after 51 years of healthy living. During these past 4 years I have observed life from inside the confines of medical facilities and Dr.'s offices. I once again find myself hospitalized at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan with alot of time on my hands, and what I think is alot of good information to share on the process of being ill, and the tools necessary to survive the ordeal.
After a long and complicated illness that found mevhospitalized in excess of 50 times in the past 6 years,I realized that i would not have survived without the constant advocacy of my wife Sharon who was at my side the entire time. She made sure that the services I needed were performed,the insurance companies, and medical staff lived up to their commitments.
Had it not been for her constant vigilance I am sure there would have been a different outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment